Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!



This morning I slept in until 9:30, and no, that is not a regular occurance for me. Nate and the kids had made be breakfast. Muffins and hashbrowns, my faves!! There were fresh cut roses from our yard on the table, which I love, that's why we planted rose bushes in our yard cuz I wanted to have fresh roses and my table centerpiece in the summer time. Bradyn had made me this cute picture. He was so excited to give it to me, he had to tell me exactly how to made it, and how he snuck it in the door from school without me seeing it. I love mothers day, it makes me appreciate my cute family. Being a mom is one of the hardest things I have ever done but it's so worth it!! Happy Mothers day to everyone!

1 comment:

Harada's said...

hope u had a great mothers day!! Sounds like u got a little spoiled which u totally deserve! =). Raising three boys is a lot of hard work! Hope all is well with u guys.. =D