Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update


I am so excited that we are doing a garden this year!! We have never had room for a garden until this year. Nate and the boys leveled out a part of our backyard and brought in some horse manure (I know, you all wanted to know that). Our backyard smells wonderful right now until Nate rototills it in.


These are our starts. It is obviously too cold to plant them, but in the next month or so we can get them in the ground and watch our garden grow!!


The boys planted some peas and green beans from seeds. Bradyn and Austin were getting so excited about it. I just hope that excitement lasts when all the weeds need to be pulled.


Even Ty got in the garden planting action.


Everyone keeps telling me to update pictures of Ty so here are some. This one was actually taken today. He is growing so fast!


My Boys. Bradyn and Austin are so good to their baby brother.


I love this picture because Ty has a pouty lip. I love his facial expressions while he sleeps!

9 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah for new pictures! I can't believe how much Ty looks like his brothers...I don't know why, seeing as how they are related. He is so cute - I dig that pouty lip too. I am so excited that now that we have house I can have a garden too. We were just alking about all the yummy stuff we should plat this year. Good luck with yours. I might be asking for some tips!

Sheena said...

Ty is so cute.. I want a garden too. Hopefully we will be in a new house this year so I can start one.. it was so good to talk to you the other day! Hope your doing good!

Valerie said...

So cute! I am way jealous you get to do a garden, I wish there was room in my back yard to do one. I promise I am coming over to visit someday ha ha ha

Karson and Kami said...

Aww, your little guy is so cute. My grandma has a huge garden with the most delicious tomatoes ever! She shares it with the entire family, so we just go there to pick some yummy fresh veggies or fruit.

fourangels said...

Garden time again? Let's get going already! You're way ahead of me and Kudos to you! It's fun in the beginning for everyone!! Ty is adorable. Congrats! He fits right in and I'm sure you'll agree... What did you every do without him!

Kristina said...

I've changed my blog address

krismommy2.blogspot.com

Gatlin Gang said...

Good luck with your garden! Your baby is so dang cute!

Chelsie said...

i love the pic of all 3 of them together. so sweet! i'm so impressed with you guys with your food storage and your garden...maybe we need to move closer to you guys

Josie said...

Way to go guys. I always think about a garden, one of these days... Ty has changed so much. I need to come see the little guy!