Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Bradyn!!

Today is Bradyn's birthday. I can't believe he is already 5!! Bradyn has been such a blessing in our family. He is a wonderful big brother, and the biggest helper ever! He is so full of energy and he always makes us laugh. His birthday party was a blast. He had 14 little friends come over for some birthday fun. It was sure crazy but we all had fun!


BIRTHDAY BOY!!


The Birthday Party Crew




Everyone had a blast with the pinata!


Scrambling for the Candy



Decorating the Race cars. These race cars turned out better than I had expected.


The BIG race! It was rainy and wet outside so we moved the race indoors. It was still fun though.

14 comments:

Chelsie said...

what a fun birthday party! bradyn is such a stud and hilarious. i love that little boy and i was only with him for a few hours. happy birthday!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Bradyn! That looks like such a fun party - you are so clever. Your new nick name is super mom! How do you do it all?

Valerie said...

Oh it looked like it was so much fun. I am so bummed because I know Stockton would have loved to have decorated a race car (I just might have to do that as a craft ;) I am so sorry we got the invitation a few hours too late (grrr, stupid me for not checking my mail). But the party looked like a HIT :)

Sarah F. said...

That looks so great! You are so creative...I am sure they all had a great time.

Sheena said...

Wow five years old... that is crazy! I can't believe you just had a baby & had 14 little boys at your house! All I can say your CRAZY!! How are you doing by the way?

RickAndGina said...

How cute is that! I love that they made their own little race car. Good way to keep them busy!!!

Gatlin Gang said...

Holy huge party. 14 kids? You are one brave woman.

Josie said...

Wow! You are a brave Mom to have 14 kids for a party! Looks like fun!

Natasha said...

What a fun birthday party. Where do you come up with your fun ideas? I bet he was just in heaven with all that fun stuff. How's your new little guy?

Mary Millward said...

wow you guys have been busy lately! such an adorable family

Sarah Jimenez said...

Happy Birthday Bray! I can't believe he's 5 already! He is so cute. What a fun birthday party; you are so creative--and brave!! That's a ton of kids! Looks like a blast.

Karson and Kami said...

Happy Birthdy Bradyn! :) Looks like you put on a super fun party - especially for 5 year olds. I bet he loved it.

Rachel Morgan said...

It turned out great!!! Good job

Miller said...

looks like so much fun. You have such great ideas. I bet the kids loved it.