Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Austin's 2nd Birthday

We celebrated Austin's 2nd birthday on August 7th.  I can't believe he is already two.  My how time flies!!!  He got a little bike for his birthday.  He is always wanting to ride Bradyns bike so we thought it was time he got one too.  
He loved his birthday cake!!  He kept stealing everyones frosting.

He loves airplanes so of course we had to get him an airplane cake.  The plane was supposed to be carrying a banner across the sky that says "Happy Birthday "Oos"".  I was kind of disappointed that it didn't turn out how I pictured but it was still cute.  Oos is his nickname.  Don't ask me how he got it, it just stuck somehow and now that is what he is known by.

10 comments:

Megan said...

What a fun party. I think the cake turned out fabulous. Anna will be turning 2 this December and I think I am going to go in shock for the fact that I will have a 2 year old as well. How is potty training coming along?

ScennyLloyd said...

He is sooo cute! I love the picture of him on his bike. Camryn got the same one last christmas only in pink. Looks like he is going to have fun keeping up with his brother!

Miller said...

Happy birthday Austin!! I know i'm late, but we just got the internet. I can't believe how much he has grown. By the way you look great. We will have to keep in touch through this blogging stuff.

Sowells said...

So good to see your family! You all are so cute! Congrats on the new baby!

Valerie said...

Very cute birthday pictures! Ok on Breaking Dawn...here's a motivator...Everything turns out ok for Jacob. It's not what you are going to expect, but once it happens, he doesn't need Bella anymore and Jacob is happy...keep reading, it will turn out ok, promise. Oh and this Wed is my big day...I am dying my hair dark and getting bangs and dark extensions.. EEEK! totally scared

Tyler and Sara said...

ASHLEY! I'm so glad you said something to Megan. I would love for you to see my blog. Just send me an email so I can add your e-mail address. Mine is sara.smith@aggiemail.usu.edu. Your son is super cute!

Rachel Morgan said...

so Funny this was a great party. Great memories

Beck Family said...

Oh my he looks like a big boy, he's lost his little baby look, they grow so fast. You guys look so happy and I love you pregnant belly!!!!

Josie said...

You're blog is cute too! Pierson said he wanted to go swimming again with "him, that boy." It was fun! We will definitely do it againg soon.

Unknown said...

Ashley I didn't know you were a blogger?!!! I sent you an invite to mine too if you want to read! Your boys are darling!!