Friday, July 25, 2008

Washington DC

The boys and I went to Washington DC for ten days to pick up "Aunt Kiera" from her mission.
The DC temple is beautiful!!  My mom, my sister, and I had the chance to do intiatories there.
We went to the Air and Space Museum.  Austin loves planes so he was especially interested in it.
We stayed at my mom's best friends house in Maryland for three days.  She has a pool that has natural spring water in it.  Bradyn was swimming with the frogs.  He kept track of this particular frog the whole three days were were there.
Austin had fun swimming too.  My kids love the water (a little too much)

4 comments:

ScennyLloyd said...

Yah!!!!!!! Im so glad you starteda blog. Your boys are sooo cute and growing up so fast!

Sheena said...

I can't believe your sister is already home.. your boys are so cute. I need to call you and catch up!

Rachel Morgan said...

I didn't know that you went there you guys did so many fun things!!!

Nicole said...

Youor blog looks really good, it looks like you've got the hang of it! Very cute pictures!!! Bradyn and Austin are so stinkin cute!! I love your family picture too, we really need to get ours done soon!