Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snow Day Hooray!

We were on our way to take the kids to Cedar City to go sledding yesterday when it started snowing pretty good and was covering the roads so instead we drove about 20 minutes from St. George to a 'Ranch Exit' and found a sledding hill and lots of snow! Austin quickly became our 'human snowman'. We had a lot of fun playing in the snow which is a rare occasion for these St. George Lunds!





Building the 'Human Snowman'



Ty just wanted to eat the snow! (I even caught Nate laying on his tummy with his face down eating the snow. I was too slow to capture it on camera though)


Rolling out our HUGE snowball!


Look how BIG we got the snowball. It took Nate and I and all three boys to roll it and finally we couldn't get it to budge!



6 comments:

Joleen Rowley said...

How fun!!!!

Vause Family said...

What a cute family! Looks like fun!

Valerie said...

Oh my heck what a fun fun activity! Your boys looked like they were having so much fun too! And I love the human snowman, hilarious.

Harada's said...

WOW, that looks like so much fun!! We havent had a good snow fall like that in years.
Your boys are getting so big, its crazy!
Is that your dog in the picture? It looks almost exactly like my dog.. lol =)
So happy to finally see a post!! Keep it up lady!

Megan said...

You know you live in St. George when it snows and you are actually ECITED about it ;)

Sowells said...

Your family is so cute! Sometimes I forget that snow can be fun. We are so sick of the snow here, well my kids don't mind it.