Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's Earth Day


I just had to share something cute that my kids were talking about today. Bradyn learned that it was Earth Day today at school. He took it upon himself to let everyone know that it was Earth day. At dinner tonight, Austin said "Mom, it's my birthday today". I didn't think anything of it. I just said "Oh, is it your birthday, TODAY?". Bradyn corrected us both and said "No Austin, it's EARTH DAY, not your BIRTHDAY!!" I just thought it was cute that Austin interpreted it that way.

7 comments:

Josie said...

That is really cute! How funny!

Heather K said...

How cute! I didn't know you did gymnastics.

Gatlin Gang said...

That is cute and I love your sunset silhouette pictures on the side. Very cool. Don't know how long they have been there and I haven't noticed, but still cool.

Harada's said...

How funny! What cute little boys you have! How are you doing with the 3 boys? Is ty sleeping good for you? We need to catch up......When do we find the time to do that!? lol.... =)
Hope you all are well...


p.s. I love the bradyn is a awesome gymanst like you. =)

Zeffie said...

You and your kids are so cute!

Nelson Family said...

Your kids are way cute. Little kids in glasses is adorable. He reminds me of that boy in Jerry Maguire.

RickAndGina said...

That Austin is just a little doll. I can't believe how grown up they are. I miss you guys living across the street.