Monday, September 8, 2008

The next David Beckam

We signed Bradyn up for soccer this year. I was a little reluctant because he is so young, but he kept bugging me about it so I finally gave in and boy am I glad I did!
It was so hilarious to watch these boys.  They would kick the ball out of bounds and keep running and kicking it until the ref finally ran after them and stopped the ball. 
Bradyn scored two goals for his own team and one for the other team.  Oh, it was funny to watch.  We laughed the whole time!
They play 3 on 3 so each child gets some pretty good playing time.
He got a little bored when he played goalie though.  (Check out how small the goals are, we thought they were cute!)

5 comments:

ScennyLloyd said...

That is so cute! That makes me excited to have a boy!! Your 6 month picture is so cute too... and your hair is really long! I can't wait to see you and meet your cute boys! I'll call you soon and set it all up.

Josie said...

How cute! Glad he loved it. Pierson loved his 1st game too. So much fun!

Megan said...

I love that last picture - too cute! I think watching kids play soccer is by far the best sport around. It seems they are alwasy running in the wrong direction and the like - simply entertaining!

Okay. So I REALLY do want to come visit you sometime. I just don't know when it will be. This month and next are quite crazy, but we will figure something out. What does your schedule look like. When are you due?

Natasha said...

Looks like you guys are just having so much fun! And you look like you have not grown at all from your 4.5 month picture to your 6 month picture. Such a cute lady. :) That's crazy that you were at Brian Regan too. He is my fav comic by far. Very clean but still hilarious. His opening act was pretty funny too. Well hope all is well.

Josie said...

Hey I need to get your e-mail address. I was thinking we should try and get together like one Friday a month after Pierson gets out of school, what do you think?